The Irish Rovers • Still Rovin' After All These Years
- Still Rovin' After All These Years
- 2010 - Varése Sarabande 302 067 017 2 CD (USA)
- Along Time Ago (George Millar)
- Forty Years A Roving (George Millar)
- Rambling Boys Of Pleasure (George Millar)
- The Dear Little Shamrock Shore (George Millar)
- Up Among The Heather
- I Will Go A-Rovin' (Words: George Millar)
- Liza Jane
- The Wild Colonial Boy
- Dunluce Castle (George Millar)
- Brady Of Strabane
- Little Skillet Pot
- Rory Murphy
- Home From The Sea (George Millar)
- The Jig Set: Father Kelly's Jig, Langstrom's Pony, The Lark In The Morning
- The Irish Rovers
- Seán O'Driscoll: Mandolin, Banjo, Bouzouki, Button, Key Accordion
- John Reynolds: Bass, Guitar, Whistle, Vocals
- George Millar: Guitar, Bouzouki, Vocals, Spoons
- Wilcil McDowell: Accordion
- Ian Millar: Bass, Guitar, Vocals
- Fred Graham: Bodhrán, Bones, Percussion, Drums, Vocals
- Produced by George Millar for Rover Records
- Release Coordinated by Gary E. Mansfield and George Millar
- Recorded at Island Pacific Studios, Nanaimo, B.C., Canada and
- Emerald Studios, Belfast, N. Ireland
- Engineered by Rick Salt
- Mixed by George Millar and Rick Salt
- Art Direction and Design by Bill Pitzonka
- Photos courtesy of George Millar
- Special thanks to Kevin Elliott, Steve Knapp, Kim Mansfield, Stephanie J. Mansfield, Todd Turner
A NOTE TO OUR FANS
The Irish Rovers are now in their 45th year of singing their songs around the world Many of these 18 tracks have been written, collected and arranged in the fun-loving style that is the band's trademark sound. As one reporter wrote "I defy anyone to led an Irish Rovers concert without a spring in your step and a smile on your face impossible!" There are songs here of sailors and pipers and lovely colleens, of ancient castles and the pleasures of roving around Ireland. You might shed a tear for the homesick immigrants or the poor Unicorns that were hard at play and missed the last boat, but a good time is guaranteed for all. We encourage you to join in choruses. So have a wee sip of your favorite liquid and as we say in Ireland, "even you can't sing a note, sing away anyway!"
George Millar, 2010
The Irish Rovers are now in their 45th year of singing their songs around the world. Many of these 18 tracks have been written, collected and arranged in the fun-loving style that is the band's trademark sound. Like the Unicorn, The Rovers are legendary and magical, and a good time is guaranteed for all.
- Though similarly titled, this is not a re-release of the 2007 album, Still Rovin'.
- This is a compilation of tracks from 40 Years A-Rovin' and Still Rovin'.
- Though not credited, this CD includes tracks with past members, Wallace Hood, Paul Lawton and,
founding member, Joe Millar.