- Ireland My Ireland
- 2003 - Lynnwood LYNN CD019 CD (IRL)
- Ireland My Ireland (Martin Byrne)
- Ramblin Rover (Andy M. Stewart)
- School Days Over (Ewan MacColl)
- The Streets Of New York (Liam Reilly)
- Paddy On The Railway
- Raglan Road (Patrick Kavanagh)
- The Good Old Mountain Dew
- Grace (O'Meara & O'Meara)
- Whiskey In The Jar
- The Minstral Boy (O'Donoghue)
- The Sea Oh The Sea (Dominic Behan)
- Danny Boy
- Dublin City Ramblers (circa 2003)
- Seán McGuinness: Banjo, Mandolin & Lead Vocals
- Pierce McAllorum: Guitar & Lead Vocals
- Eddie Lynch: Keyboards
- Produced by Andy O'Callaghan at Sutton Sound Studios, Dublin
- Design: Shay Kennedy
- Un-credited tracks: Trad. arr. Tommy Swarbrigg
- ©&© Lynnwood Records, Lynn Cross, Mullingar, Co, Westmeath, Ireland
The Dublin City Ramblers are as Irish as "porter", as fresh as brown bread and as lively as the sun dancing on the lakes of Kilarney.
Here they give you 50 minutes of music fresh as the first time it was played. From the haunting "Ireland my Ireland" to the rousing "Ramblin' Rover" — you'll be carried away on waves of emotion.
Their "live" shows are legendary. Wherever they go they bring the music of Ireland with them, in all it's sorrow anger and happiness.
But you'll end up clapping your hands and stomping your feet.
Listen and enjoy the magic of "The Ramblers".