- Letting Go
- 1995 - Tara TARA CDS 11 CD (IRL)
- Letting Go (McElholm)
- Jig Mayhem! (Lennon, Roche, McElholm)
- Hold You Forever (McElholm)
- Stockton's Wing
- Maurice Lennon: Fiddle, Viola, Vocals
- Paul Roche: Flute, Whistles, Vocals
- Eamon McElholm: Lead vocals, Guitar, Cello, Keyboards
- David McNevin: Banjo, Mandolin
- Steve Cooney: Bass & Acoustic guitars
- Robbie Casserly: Drums
- Rod McVey: Hammond Organ, Keyboards
- Noel Eccles: Percussion
- Brendan Begley: Accordion
- Produced by Shaun Davey
- Recorded at Windmill Lane Studios, Dublin
- Engineered & Mixed by Andrew Boland
- Assistant Engineer: Ciarán Cahill
- Executive Producer: John Cook
- Design: Creative A.D.
- Photography: Shane McCarthy
'I was looking for attention I was singing out of time.
Staring at those faces 1 was thinking of a rhyme
But I'm coming to a cross-roads. Where do I go?'
'Life can sometimes get confusing and complicated and as a result people respond to these pressures in different ways. This is a song about being under pressure and wanting to let go.'