- Side One
- Rhyddid yn ein can (Freedom in our song) (Kris Kristofferson; geiriau Hywel Gwynfryn)
- Suo Can (A Welsh lullaby) (Tradd. trefniant/arrangement Yr Hennessys)
- Side Two
- Pwt ar y Bys, Rakes of Marrow (Offerynnol/Instrumental) (Tradd. trefniant/arrangement Yr Hennessys)
- Yr Hen Dderwen Ddu (Frank Hennessy; geiriau/words Rhydderch Jones)
- Gitar fâs/Bass: Derek Boote
- Cynllun Cymhleth y Ilawes/Sleeve Design: D. Iwan/E. Ioan
- Song Notes
- "Rhyddid yn ein can" is a Welsh interpretation of "Me and Bobbie McGee"
- "Yr Hen Dderwen Ddu" is the Welsh verison of "The Old Carmarthen Oak"
This the first record by the Hennessys since they were joined by the well-known singer from Anglesey, Aloma Jones. She brings with her a new dimension, both vocally and with the addition of a new instrument, the harp, to the previous combination of guitar and mandolin. The line-up blends together perfectly to produce on this record a varied harmonious collection of songs which you will find yourself playing over and over again.