- In Our Own Time
- 2000 - Baycourt BAYCD 055 CD (IRL)
- Side One
- The Marino Waltz (John Sheahan)
- A Trip to Zurich (John Sheahan)
- Spanish Point (Michael Howard)
- The Midnight Oil (John Sheahan)
- The Ha 'penny Bridge (Michael Howard)
- The Celtic Dervish (Michael Howard)
- Knights of Old (Michael Howard)
- The Prodigal Son (John Sheahan)
- Autumn in Paris (John Sheahan)
- The Sugar loaf Mountain Rag (Michael Howard)
- The Humours of Peacockstown (John Sheahan)
- Green Fields (Michael Howard)
- John Sheahan: Fiddles & Whistles
- Michael Howard: Classical Guitars, Acoustic Guitars & Bouzoukis
- Produced by Eamonn Campbell, John Sheahan & Michael Howard
- Engineer: Bill Somerville-Large
- Asst. Engineers: Fran Kelly & Mark McLoughlin
- Recorded at Windmill Lane Studios, August 1987
- Photography by Paul Howard.
- Back cover photo of John Sheahan by Wolfgang Gonaus
- Designed by Zeus Design Dublin
- All titles arranged by John Sheahan & Michael Howard
- A special word of thanks to Fiach Ó Broin and Pat Butler, without whose encouragement this project would not have materialised.
In the twenty years that I have known John Sheahan I have always seen him as a man who takes great care over everything he does, and I have described him on many occasions as one of the most under-rated musicians in the country.
When I first heard Michael Howard play, about five years ago I could see the enormous potential in the combination of his excellent technique and his feel for Irish Music. This musical marriage is certainly an interesting one, I admire their inventiveness as much as I applaud their courage in making an album of all original material. These lads have done their homework … and it shows.
Phil Coulter (1987)