- In Our Own Time
- 1987 - Harmac HM 39 LP (IRL)
- Side One
- The Marino Waltz (John Sheahan)
- A Trip To Zurich (John Sheahan)
- Spanish Point (Michael Howard)
- The Midnight Oil (John Sheahan)
- The Ha'penny Bridge (Michael Howard)
- The Celtic Dervish (Michael Howard)
- Side Two
- Knights of Old (Michael Howard)
- The Prodigal Son (John Sheahan)
- Autumn in Paris (John Sheahan)
- The Sugarloaf Mountain Rag (Michael Howard)
- The Humours of Peacockstown (John Sheahan)
- Green Fields (Michael Howard)
- John Sheahan: Fiddles & Whistles
- Michael Howard: Classical Guitars, Acoustic Guitars & Bouzoukis
- Produced by Eamonn Campbell, John Sheahan & Michael Howard
- Engineer: Bill Somerville-Large
- Assistant Engineers: Fran Kelly & Mark McLoughlin
- Recorded at Windmill Lane Studios, August, 1987
- Photography: Paul Howard
- Information on this release comes from outside sources.
"In the twenty years that I have known John Sheahan I have always seen him as a make who takes great care over everything he does, and I have described him on many occasions as one of the most under-rated musicians in the country.
When I first heard Michael Howard play, about five years ago I could see the enormous potential in the combination of his excellent technique and his feel for Irish Music.
This musical marriage is certainly an interesting one. I admire their inventiveness as much as I applaud their courage in making an album of all original material.
These lads have done their homework … and it shows."
A special word of thanks to Fiach Ó Broin and Pat Butler without whose encouragement this project could not have materialized.