- Irish Traditional Music and Ballads
- 1971 - Abbey Tavern ATP-104 LP (IRL)
- Side One
- Dicey Reilly — Micheal De Bruch
- Young Emmet — Michael Crotty
- Samhradh Samhradh — Ceoltóiri
- When Love Is Kind — Mary Hillary
- The Lark In The Morning — John Fetherston
- The Brisk Young Tailor — Michael Kennedy
- The Indian On The Rock — Ceoltóiri
- Henry Joy — Denis McGrath
- Side Two
- Cockles And Mussells — Michael Kennedy
- I Know My Love — Mary Hillary
- The Keash jig — Mick and Charlie
- Red Is The Rose — John Fetherston
- Building Up England — Brian O'Rourke
- Mazourkas And The Boys Of Ballinahinch — Ceoltiri
- Biddy Mulligan — Ensemble
- A Nation Once Again — Ensemble
- Singers & Musicians
- Brian O'Rourke, Denis McGrath, Michael Kennedy, John Fetherston, Mary Hillary, Michael Crotty, Micheal De Bruch, Mick and Charlie, Liam Rowsome, Ciaran O'Reilly, Michael O'Connor & Seán Donnellan
- This record is an Abbey Tavern Production
- Producer: Paddy Glackin
- Recorded by Keystone Studios
Nestling against the ancient ruins of Howth Abbey, which dates back to the 11th century, amid picturesque scenery of mountain and sea, with the lovely fishing harbour and jewel-like islands of Lambay and Ireland's Eye below, is The Abbey Tavern.
The Tavern itself dates back to the 15th century and is the ideal spot in which to spend an evening in the genuine atmosphere of old Ireland. It is a must on your visit to Dublin.
As you enter the Tavern, you will be struck by its old-world charm, authenticity, and simplicity (no gimmicks). Just blazing turf fires, original stone walls, flagged floors, gas lights…a real warm welcome.
We offer for your entertainment the world-famous Abbey Tavern Singers and Musicians, in an authentic traditional Irish atmosphere. This is not, and we stress, not a variety or cabaret show, but a pleasant relaxed evening reflecting Ireland's wealth of music and song.