- A through C
- D through H
- I through O
- P through Z
- More Irish Folk
The Wolfe Tones: Discography
- The Wolfe Tones did not release any new material (as a group) from 1989 until 2001.
- Apparently Derek (Warfield) made a deal giving Shanachie (records) full US distribution, and rights to the groups' recordings in perpetuity.
- Read full notes here.
- Derek ultimately left the group in 2001.
- The first album (CD) released, after the departure of Derek Warfield, reads "Noel Nagle, Tommy Byrne, Brian Warfield of the Wolfe Tones".
- For their next 2 releases the word "of" is removed, and the covers read "Brian…, Tommy…, Noel… the Wolfe Tones".
- And on their subsequent releases the "Brian…, Tommy…, Noel…" is completed removed and the three are billed as just "the Wolfe Tones".
- In 2008, Derek named his current group, "Derek Warfield and the Young Wolfe Tones".