- 2005 - Glenshee Records GSR001 CD
- Track List:
- Farewell My Own Dear Native Land
- Connemara Cradle Song
- The Castle of Dromore — w/Finbar Furey
- Softly Softly
- What will you do love? — w/Tommy Sands
- Goodbye Mick, Goodbye Pat
- The Spinning Wheel — w/Laoise Kelly
- Martha the Flower of Sweet Strabane
- If I was a Blackbird
- Ar Éirinn ní n-eósfainn cé h-í
- The Moonshiner — w/John Sheahan
- Love's Old Sweet Song — w/Sean Keane
- Teddy O'Neill
- The Factory Girl
- The Homes of Donegal — w/Steve Cooney
- Fil Campbell: Vocals
- Sean Keane: Vocals
- Tommy Sands: Vocals
- Steve Cooney: Guitar
- Finbar Furey: Uillean Pipes
- John Sheahan: Fiddle and Whistle
- Laoise Kelly: Harp
- Brendan Emmett: Guitars, Mandolin, Banjo
- Tom McFarland: Percussion, Drums, Backing Vocals
- James Blennerhassett: Bass, Cello, Backing Vocals
- Seamus Brett: Keyboards, Accordion, Piano on "Ar Éirinn ní n-eósfainn cé h-í"
- John Fitzpatrick: Strings
- Rod McVey: Keyboards on "Connemara Cradle Song"
- Brendan Monaghan: Uilleann Pipes, Whistles, Low Whistle
- Bill Shanley: Additional Guitar
- Steve Wickham: Fiddle on "Goodbye Mick, Goodbye Pat"
- Recorded in Ballyneddan Studio, Rostrevor, N.Ireland
- Engineered by Tom McFarland
- Doghaus Studio, Sligo, Ireland
- Engineered by James Blennerhassett
- Mixed and Mastered by Tom McFarland
- Cover Photo by Khara Pringle
"Campbell's warm lulling voice is eminently suited to old fashioned gems like 'Love's Old Sweet song' and "The Homes of Donegal", and the musicianship is top notch".
Evening Herald, Dublin
Fil's 4th solo CD is a collection of 15 Irish folk songs that she learned as a child. Including some well known favourites from the songbook of Delia Murphy as well as some less well known traditional gems from the repertoire of Maggie Barry etc.
The CD Includes duets of "Love's Old Sweet Song" with Sean Keane and "What Would You Do Love?" with Tommy Sands. Also featuring special guests Steve Cooney on guitar, Finbar Furey on uillean pipes, John Sheahan (the Dubliners) on fiddle and whistle and Laoise Kelly on harp.
The CD accompanies the RTE television series Songbirds — the First Ladies of Irish Song. All the songs were originally recorded by Delia Murphy or one of the other women profiled in the series (Maggie Barry, Mary O'Hara, Ruby Murray or Bridie Gallagher) A DVD of the series is also available.